Downtown Blue Ridge sets the stage as a fantastic back drop and venue location for a perfect early fall event. The leaves start to change with cooler days and crisp evenings that invite outdoor activities! The sounds of Blues music and the sweet smell of BBQ from local and regional cookers will fill the air as families and groups of friends enjoy this unique setting and event.
$10 Admission, 12 & under FREE
A portion of all net proceeds will benefit
Thursday 9/16/21 5:30pm-7pm
Fannin County Chamber of Commerce Business
After Hours & Festival Kick Off Willow Creek Falls
35 Trackside Lane, Blue Ridge, GA
2021 Kiwanis Blues Train: Friday, September 17th
Location = Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, 241 Depot St, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Time = 5:30PM-10:PM
Saturday 9/18/21 12pm-9:00pm
Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival
Downtown Blue Ridge City Park
Directions to the BRLA Blues and BBQ Festival from Metro Atlanta and Atlanta International Airport Terminal:
- Take I-75 North.
- Merge on to I-575 North (Canton).
- I-575 becomes Hwy 515 at the Georgia Mountain Parkway at the Cherokee – Pickens County border (Ball Ground).
- Continue on Hwy 515 for 55 miles to Blue Ridge.
- Turn Right at the Burger King restaurant.
- Turn right on West Main Street.
Parking is available throughout Downtown Blue Ridge and Festival is located at the corner of West Main and Church Street.
10th Annual Blues & BBQ Musical Lineup.
- 12pm: Breaking Point Band
- 2pm: The Shufflejunkies Band Page
- 4pm: The Crossroads Band
- 6pm: Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers
- 8pm: The Georgia Blues Brothers
Garrett Collins with Harp legend Bennie Mobley – Atlanta
Frankie’s Blues Mission – Atlanta
Men in Blues – Atlanta
Crossroads Band – Macon
Chris O’Leary Band
Welcome to the Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival volunteer page!
Thank you for joining us for what is sure to be another amazing day of fun. We appreciate you giving us a few hours to help raise money for our community!
We’ve simplified some things this year, which will decrease the number of volunteers needed, help the entrance gates be more efficient, and make the event more pleasant for everyone. Here are a few updates:
- The Truck contest will not take place this year. So, no volunteers are needed to sell tickets for the truck drawing or Cornhole game.
- We are pre-selling tickets through Eventbright, which will speed up the lines at all gates.
- Gates will now accept credit cards. While we know that credit cards can slow things down, this will help with cash pick-ups and calls for $5s. We will still have an ATM on site and credit cards will be accepted through a special lane at the gates so others can breeze in.
The Boys & Girls Club of North Georgia will once again be our benefitting non-profit, so we are hoping to raise a lot of money to continue supporting their mission in our community: Powering great futures for kids and teens in Pickens, Gilmer, and Fannin Counties.
Please click here to choose your desired position and shift.
ALL volunteers receive the following:
- FREE Entry into Festival
- FREE T-Shirt
- FREE Meal
- Benefit the Community You Love!