Downtown Blue Ridge sets the stage as a fantastic back drop and venue location for a perfect early fall event. The leaves start to change with cooler days and crisp evenings that invite outdoor activities! The sounds of Blues music and the sweet smell of BBQ from local and regional cookers will fill the air as families and groups of friends enjoy this unique setting and event.
$10 Admission, 12 & under FREE
A portion of all net proceeds will benefit
Thursday 9/16/21 5:30pm-7pm
Fannin County Chamber of Commerce Business
After Hours & Festival Kick Off
2021 After Hours Kickoff Party Location TBD. Stay tuned for updates!
2021 Blues Crawl: TBD
Downtown Blues Crawl, Downtown Blue Ridge
Saturday 9/18/21 12pm-9:00pm
Blue Ridge Blues & BBQ Festival
Downtown Blue Ridge City Park
Directions to the BRLA Blues and BBQ Festival from Metro Atlanta and Atlanta International Airport Terminal:
- Take I-75 North.
- Merge on to I-575 North (Canton).
- I-575 becomes Hwy 515 at the Georgia Mountain Parkway at the Cherokee – Pickens County border (Ball Ground).
- Continue on Hwy 515 for 55 miles to Blue Ridge.
- Turn Right at the Burger King restaurant.
- Turn right on West Main Street.
Parking is available throughout Downtown Blue Ridge and Festival is located at the corner of West Main and Church Street.
10th Annual Blues & BBQ Musical Lineup.
- 12pm: Breaking Point Band
- 2pm: The Shufflejunkies Band Page
- 4pm: The Crossroads Band
- 6pm: Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers
- 8pm: The Georgia Blues Brothers
Garrett Collins with Harp legend Bennie Mobley – Atlanta
Frankie’s Blues Mission – Atlanta
Men in Blues – Atlanta
Crossroads Band – Macon
Chris O’Leary Band